De-coiling and cut to length for hot rolled, cold rolled and galvanized material.
Stretching and leveling
- All hot rolled coil from 3mm – 12mm (max width 2000mm) are de-coiled on a stretcher leveler.
- Hot rolled, cold rolled and galvanized material from 1.2mm upwards can be stretched and leveled on request.
- Stretching and leveling improves the quality of the product offering with a potential scrap reduction of up to 15%.
- Our slitting lines comprise of a SACMA medium duty slitter from 0.30 mm to 3.0 mm capable of operating at 200 meters/ minute along with a horizontal automatic binding line to give you picture perfect coils.
- Our heavy duty SACMA is the heaviest on the continent capable of slitting from 3.0 mm to 13.0 mm also delivering a high-quality product for the tubing and roll forming and other industries. Our width range on the machines are from 25 mm to 1850 mm.
Fully automated guillotine, with thickness range of 0.40 mm to 3.20mm
Hydraulic guillotines, that can cut from a 0.50 mm to 16.00 mm
Plasma cutting machines have 3 high definition 360 plasma heads, two of which are on one bridge, therefore reducing lead-times. A table bed of 26 meters allows for big jobs to be done and with its precision holing and cutting, a range of 1.00 mm to 50.00 mm can be cut. Marking with the torch head is also available.
The tube laser can literally cut, pierce, mill and de- burr in a single cycle and we believe this will revolutionise the way architects put pen to paper.
This highly accurate laser can process tubes and beams in a heartbeat, rendering them ready for final assembly and erection.
- Carbon Steel up to 25mm
- Stainless Steel up to 16mm
- Aluminum up to 12mm
- Parts sizes up to 3000mm x 1500mm
Bending up to 4000mm in width and 25mm in thickness depending on part size.
Ranging from 0.30 mm up to 13000 mm and able to produce 180 blanks per minute ideal for the automotive and shelving industries, the machine also has side trimming capabilities for narrowing strip pre-cut to length.